06 Jan 6 top tips for your bridal shopping experience
Posted at 09:00h in Hints & Tips
A timely reminder on getting the best out of your bridal shopping expedition – here are some tips from the experts:
- Take a maximum of 2 people shopping with you. Any more, and it becomes more about them than it is about you!
- Your two people should be folk who you trust to be honest with you, who understand your taste and whose opinion you respect. Mums can be usually be relied for at least two of those qualities.
- Your helpers should let you look at yourself before they give their opinion. Honesty is good but ultimately they should also be looking at your body language as their job is to help, not decide for you.
- Have a budget in mind and stay within it. Do not try a $10,000 gown on if your budget is $1,000.
- Make an appointment and allow a good hour for each appointment
Be honest with your consultant – give her feedback on the various gowns – she really wants to help you find that perfect gown.